Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmpmntwnty3

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
South Carolina
I have hundreds of contacts in my Samsung Blackjack (current phone), and I need a simple and fast way to transfer all of that to my iPhone 3G when I get it July 11th.

Is there a (free) program that does this? If a free one doesn't exist, how much should I expect to pay for something like that? I don't have time to manually re-enter hundreds of contacts, lol.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I have hundreds of contacts in my Samsung Blackjack (current phone), and I need a simple and fast way to transfer all of that to my iPhone 3G when I get it July 11th.

Is there a (free) program that does this? If a free one doesn't exist, how much should I expect to pay for something like that? I don't have time to manually re-enter hundreds of contacts, lol.

Microsoft Outlook may be your best bet,at least that's what I use.

jmpmntwnty3

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
South Carolina
Can I do the same thing on Entourage? I failed to mention I'm on a Mac. And I don't believe there's a way to connect my BJ to Mac OS. I tried via Bluetooth, and it said my device wasn't supported.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.