Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I want to know what is the fastest way i can transfer -to my iMac- text that i have typed in Notes app in my iPhone!

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
The Universal Clipboard is awesome but im running Yosemite on the iMac :(
Synced Notes isn't a bad option but i hate any kind of Sync, im a manual type of user ;)
I hope there are any kind of other solutions!

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Synced Notes isn't a bad option but i hate any kind of Sync, im a manual type of user ;)
Best of luck then.

Those are both extremely simple and fast solutions for your exact use case.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Yes they are, no doubt about that :)
Btw how do i sync Notes?

jpn

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2003

then typing manually is the only way.

on the other hand, for my money, Continuity and Hand-off benefits by themselves have made them without question one of the best features that apple has ever implemented within its mac/iPhone environment.
and apple is increasing the integration of these two environments with using iPhone as an input device for the mac.
it used to be iMessage as the best single feature to keep me from thinking about leaving this.
but apple has gone way beyond this now to make it totally effortless.
long passwords, long passages, long numbers, photos, notes, certificates, email server settings, safari browser tabs.

there are no downsides to syncing these kinds of info.

apple watch and iPhone are mobile input devices for a macOS device, or, for a larger screened iOS device, and, vice-versa.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.