Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beaverman3001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2010
So got my iPP in today, trying to transfer my cellular service over. The cellular menu has a transfer option which is good, but t-mobile errors out once I enter in the iPP cellular data number to transfer. Anyone else running into this? Not sure if a t-mobile issue or an issue with new iPP still setting up. Just figured I'd post and see if anyone has any insight as I cannot call t-mobile until later in the day to see if they know what is going on with it.

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
So got my iPP in today, trying to transfer my cellular service over. The cellular menu has a transfer option which is good, but t-mobile errors out once I enter in the iPP cellular data number to transfer. Anyone else running into this? Not sure if a t-mobile issue or an issue with new iPP still setting up. Just figured I'd post and see if anyone has any insight as I cannot call t-mobile until later in the day to see if they know what is going on with it.
Ive been hearing tons of issues with T-Mobile.

Beaverman3001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 20, 2010
Yea I found their online account management is down. I do the cheap $10/5GB over 5 month plan, just cancelled on old iPP and added new plan to the new one and that works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.