Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
So I was wondering if anyone can make me a blank or transparent image for the IntelliScreenX quick compose button that shows up on the bottom right of the notification center. Here's a copy of the image file. It's 80 x 60. I only use Messages+ so there's no biteSMS icon next to my icon on the NC. When I look at it in the image viewer using iFile I see that the actual icon takes up a small part of the image file and the rest is white/grey boxes which I'm assuming are transparent. Could someone make the whole image transparent like that? It seems as simple as making a 80 x 60 image that's transparent but I have zero photoshop skills.

compose@2x.png

Edit: my brother managed to get the icon to work like I want it to. Here it is in case anyone wants it. It's transparent so you might not see it. Just right click under my post and save it. Also some screenshots

compose@2x-2.png

IMG_5897.png IMG_8587.png

Last edited:

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
I wanted a green SMS icon like bitesms but could not get the size right

I hate that messages+ icon in notification center

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I wanted a green SMS icon like bitesms but could not get the size right

I hate that messages+ icon in notification center

Yeah I remember you tried doing that. I have a friend who said she'll give this a go tomorrow so I'll see if she can also try making your icon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.