Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Okay so I started that 14 dollar what should I get thread and haven't put in what I got, so here's my list...
Trism-Awesome
Line Rider
Air hockey{acceleroto or w.e}
Guitarist
SuperBall 2

so Trism is just absolurtely amazing
Anyone that doesn't have it should def get it.

It makes the touch/iPhone complete =]

Just soo cool.

Zym

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
Why didn't you just post in the other thread instead of starting a new one?

Trism is fun, I personally like Jewel Quest II.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
OK, so I went to the app store and purchased Trism tonight, after reading your review, (which read like a 12 year old girl gushing over the new Jonas Brothers CD) and all I can say after buying it is...

You owe me $2.99. :mad:

cjoshuav

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2008
Is the reason that I don't understand the thread title that I'm over the age of 20?

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Apple knew it was onto something good with this one.

$250.000 in 9 weeks - Imagine making that from what is likely Steve's (dev) hobby? - Insane.

I also have a review here for anyone interested.

R-Fly

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
So the reason that I screwed up the title and made it Trism is total GOD is cuz I kinda had to get to a meeting
and the only person that would help me think was one of my little youngling friends(yes I said youngling =])

But to the guy who said he didn't like it-Did you do the tutorials, they helped me a lot, I just started playing infinism or however you spell it and couldn't really do well. But then I did the tutorial and now I can actual get two in a row. But, maybe it's just not for you. I'm really sorry. I'll try to do somethig for you.

Zym

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
Okay so I started that 14 dollar what should I get thread and haven't put in what I got, so here's my list...
Trism-Awesome
Line Rider
Air hockey{acceleroto or w.e}
Guitarist
SuperBall 2

so Trism is just absolurtely amazing
Anyone that doesn't have it should def get it.

It makes the touch/iPhone complete =]

Just soo cool.

Zym

really?? i found it completely and UTTERLY boring and not enjoyable in the least.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007

Why are you 'owed' anything? You wern't forced to buy Trism, you made a conscience decision based on someone elses opinion. There was no gaurentee that your opinion would be the same as the OP.

ak3

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2006
Trism is ok, although to be honest, I'm having much more fun playing Bejeweled.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
Why are you 'owed' anything? You wern't forced to buy Trism, you made a conscience decision based on someone elses opinion. There was no gaurentee that your opinion would be the same as the OP.

It was sarcastic wit, but thanks for the lecture on how impulse buying and economics work.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
It was sarcastic wit, but thanks for the lecture on how impulse buying and economics work.

Sorry, I think you know how 'entitled' a lot of the members of MRs can be (mainly the ones who break their phone, and expect Apple to fix it), which is a total joke.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
Sorry, I think you know how 'entitled' a lot of the members of MRs can be (mainly the ones who break their phone, and expect Apple to fix it), which is a total joke.

Yes, I do. It's the reason I post the crap I do sometimes. :D Sometimes there's just not enough emoticons to get a point across. :)

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
OK, so I went to the app store and purchased Trism tonight, after reading your review, (which read like a 12 year old girl gushing over the new Jonas Brothers CD) and all I can say after buying it is...

Seriously, I bought it when it was 5$ based almost solely on the good reviews. I regret it. Whatever, it's only 5$

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Back onto my topic, if you like Trism get Geomex, it's like it and pretty cool. There's a review on my site.

Also, I'm sorry for all of those who don't like Trism, what do you like the best?

Zym

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.