Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sandyarz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
I am having trouble answering calls on my iPhone X. When the call comes through I can’t swipe the button to the right to answer the call. It does not respond well. It slides a little bit and sometimes all the way across to answer but other times it won’t swipe across at all. Tired of missing calls. Anyone else having the same trouble?

Squigs

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I am having trouble answering calls on my iPhone X. When the call comes through I can’t swipe the button to the right to answer the call. It does not respond well. It slides a little bit and sometimes all the way across to answer but other times it won’t swipe across at all. Tired of missing calls. Anyone else having the same trouble?

I'm having the same problem does anyone have a fix please?

TechNismo

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2017
6ix
Is this only with actual calls, or is it the same with FaceTime?
1) Reboot your iPhone X, if that doesn't work...
2) Factory Restore your phone, if that doesn't work...
3) Take it back to Apple

Jay_MR

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2017
similar issue - the first swipe or two often don't respond. Third swipe always answers the call.

aakshey

macrumors 68030
Jun 13, 2016
From my experience with older iPhones, you need to get it replaced.

Jay_MR

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2017
I *think* my issue is different than the OP; I seemed to have commenced my swipe too left on the screen. If I commence the swipe more accurately then my issue seems resolved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.