Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tpk2002

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2008
Tampa
Everything else has correctly synced. I have mail set up with MobileMe, my iPhone is getting push email, but for some reason I can't get the calendar to go from my computer --> "the cloud" --> my phone.

I have all sync's turned on on my phone
MobileMe in system preferences is set to sync bookmarks, calendars, and contacts AUTOMATICALLY

Any suggestions?

willbryan

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2008
Alabama
I'm In The Same Boat

I am having the same issue. The phone and web apps are running and syncing fantastically and everything I would say on my iPhone and the Web is push, but when it comes to my MBP e-mails are still talking a while as if they are not push and my iCal calendar will make changes but not receive changes.
Anybody else with this problem?

jp70

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
Palmdale, CA
Same issue...little twist.

My wife's iPhone "Classic" syncs right and the calender and contacts are pushed to it, but my 3G is blank. Can you have multiple phones pushed?

John A

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2007
I'm having the same problem. New items added to ical are not syncing to the iphone.

I have calendar syncing enabled in system prefs, as well as on the iphone. The first batch of events are on the phone, but nothing added since initial install.

jmgould

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
Similar Problems

Calendar events added on my iPhone sync with MobileMe, but Mobile me does not sync with iCal. Events added to iCal will only show up in MobileMe if I overwrite the Mobile data using "Reset Sync Data" in System Prefs. Everything appears to be set correctly, and was working beautifully under .Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.