Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dirkdd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 21, 2015
Hey guys, I have been trying everything under the sun to jail break using PP, I was successful on my other ipad air 2 but i screwed up and reset the wrong way and was forced to update to 8.1.3.

The new ipad is at 8.1, i cleared and reset it.
No iCloud, No Passcode or Touch ID.

I run PP and get stuck here, have no clue what this says and had no luck translating it.

Any help?

dpfeox.png

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
Hey guys, I have been trying everything under the sun to jail break using PP, I was successful on my other ipad air 2 but i screwed up and reset the wrong way and was forced to update to 8.1.3.

The new ipad is at 8.1, i cleared and reset it.
No iCloud, No Passcode or Touch ID.

I run PP and get stuck here, have no clue what this says and had no luck translating it.

Any help?

it says

"Jailbreak failed!

Unsaved state, restart device to restart jailbreak"

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I had the same thing happen yesterday. I finally just gave up trying to JB on my Mac. I downloaded the app for my Surface Pro 3 and had even more problems. I had to downgrade my iTunes but Windows wouldn't let me install the older version. It would just roll back.

Finally I just restored the computer and then installed the older iTunes. Got my phone Jailbroken finally.

This JB has been the most difficult out of any since the iPhone 3G.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.