Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jstuts5797

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
Hey guys! I'm running the latest jailbreak on iOS 10.2 on my iPad Pro. Does anyone know of a tweak to help me bypass jailbreak detection for the DirecTV app.... one that works on iOS 10.2? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Last edited:

LoLife

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2010
Reno, NV
Hey guys! I'm running the latest jailbreak on iOS 10.2 on my iPad Pro. Does anyone know of a tweak to help me bypass jailbreak detection for the DirecTV app.... one that works on iOS 10.2? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Xcon has been pretty solid for me. Always worked for the directv app

Reactions: Jstuts5797

Jstuts5797

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
Xcon has been pretty solid for me. Always worked for the directv app

Thanks for the advice! I have downloaded Xcon now but it doesn't seem to have made a difference for the DirecTV app at all. I appreciate your help though! Any other suggestions?

LoLife

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2010
Reno, NV
Thanks for the advice! I have downloaded Xcon now but it doesn't seem to have made a difference for the DirecTV app at all. I appreciate your help though! Any other suggestions?

What device are you running and what iOS? I have also used tsprotector in the past but I'm not sure when that was last updated. I'm on 6 plus 10.2 and Xcon works for me

Peter K.

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2012
Philly / SoCal / Jersey Shore

Are you talking about DirecTV, or "DirecTV NOW", the relatively new streaming-only service from AT&T? AFAIK, there is still no effective jailbreak detection bypass tweak or Flex patch for DirecTV NOW.

Jstuts5797

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
What device are you running and what iOS? I have also used tsprotector in the past but I'm not sure when that was last updated. I'm on 6 plus 10.2 and Xcon works for me
I'm running iOS 10.2 on my iPad Pro 9.7"

Are you talking about DirecTV, or "DirecTV NOW", the relatively new streaming-only service from AT&T? AFAIK, there is still no effective jailbreak detection bypass tweak or Flex patch for DirecTV NOW.

No not the new DirecTV NOW, I'm trying to use the DirecTV app that's actually for your satellite TV service.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
There's a lot of different ones but I haven't found one that works either. Especially that plays along with Pokémon Go too. It's like I have to choose one or the other lately. Same for Paypal. :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.