Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shafez

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
United States
Dear All

I had an older 32 bit twitter official app which runs on Mojave, unfortunately I deleted it when I upgraded to Big Sur beta.
I was wondering if anyone here have the app and can post a link for me to download.
Thank you in advance for your help, Regards

• Wow
Reactions: camelia

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
32-bit apps won't run on Catalina and Big Sur (and later) anyway, so you might be better off with the new Twitter app in the App Store. If you want it for going back to Mojave with a preferred 32-bit version, ignore this pointless post

shafez

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
United States
32-bit apps won't run on Catalina and Big Sur (and later) anyway, so you might be better off with the new Twitter app in the App Store. If you want it for going back to Mojave with a preferred 32-bit version, ignore this pointless post
Thank you for your reply, I forgot to mention that I downgraded back to Mojave. That's why I was looking to find the 32 bit app, regards

camelia

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2015
Mexico City
Dear All

I had an older 32 bit twitter official app which runs on Mojave, unfortunately I deleted it when I upgraded to Big Sur beta.
I was wondering if anyone here have the app and can post a link for me to download.
Thank you in advance for your help, Regards

What is the app name?

Camelia

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Thank you for your reply, I forgot to mention that I downgraded back to Mojave. That's why I was looking to find the 32 bit app, regards
For the record, Mojave runs 64-bit apps just fine. What you’re looking for is a non-Catalyst version, which as stated, should be available in the “Purchased” section of the App Store.

Reactions: shafez
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.