Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wando64

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 11, 2013
Ever since I have updated the Twitter iOS App to the new rebranded X App I can only see 10 Tweets/Posts when I go to someone’s profile page.
Are you experiencing the same?

EDIT: it is only the iPad version that is affected

Last edited:

Wando64

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 11, 2013
Ever since I have updated the Twitter iOS App to the new rebranded X App I can only see 10 Tweets/Posts when I go to someone’s profile page.
Are you experiencing the same?
Actually it turns out this affects only the iPad version.
i have decided to delete the app and use the web app instead.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I believe you need to pay to see more tweets, i.e., subscribe to the blue (or whatever its called).

I've signed out of twitter, and deleted the apps. Its not worth my time, as a free service, never mind paying them. I've been signed out for a few weeks, I'll probably move to cancel my account shortly

Reactions: Basic75

Wando64

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 11, 2013
I believe you need to pay to see more tweets, i.e., subscribe to the blue (or whatever its called).

I've signed out of twitter, and deleted the apps. Its not worth my time, as a free service, never mind paying them. I've been signed out for a few weeks, I'll probably move to cancel my account shortly
That was what I thought, but then I found out that the phone app works fine.
Twitter is a veritable mess right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.