Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kat.hayes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
I'm selecting lots of photos on my iPhone and airdropping them to my Mac and deleting them from the phone after. Sometimes I have to go back and re-select all of the photos because they get de-selected after airdropping, and other times they stay selected. It seems like there are two screens, and I haven't figured out how I somehow get into one vs. the other. The screen that keeps the photos selected after airdropping shows a rounded select button in the upper right corner, along with a circle button with a plus and minus sign.

How do I always use this screen?

Thanks.

jpn

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2003
I'm selecting lots of photos on my iPhone and airdropping them to my Mac and deleting them from the phone after. Sometimes I have to go back and re-select all of the photos because they get de-selected after airdropping, and other times they stay selected. It seems like there are two screens, and I haven't figured out how I somehow get into one vs. the other. The screen that keeps the photos selected after airdropping shows a rounded select button in the upper right corner, along with a circle button with a plus and minus sign.

How do I always use this screen?

Thanks.

in Photos on yr iPhone, click the bottom menu button "Photos" and then click the button "All Photos".
The Select and +/- buttons are there.
The photos selected remain selected after you return to the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: kat.hayes
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.