Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jacobbradshaw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Hi,

I have an account with Photobucket. I just got back from a trip to Florida yesterday, downloaded Picture Arena (pretty neat, by the way...browses much better, in my opinion, than iPhoto), edited one of the photos from the trip, and uploaded it to Photobucket. No problem. Okay, yesterday Photobucket had some issues on their end (stated on their website). I tried uploading more photos but the pictures would never upload. The blue status bar would just stop. I racked this as a Photobucket issue. This morning I still can't upload photos.

To see which end has the issue, I got on my old Windows PC and uploaded a test photo. It went through fine.

Any ideas as to why I can't upload photos to Photobucket?

Also, another issue. I've got one of the new USB external modems. If I reboot my computer (there is no issue if my connection is dropped or if I go into sleep mode) or cold boot my computer, and dial-up, my internet connection will drop after about a minute. When it drops, I have to re-dial and everything works okay.

I'm the same guy who, awhile back, had issues with my internet connection being dropped after loading cd's into the SuperDrive. That issue was never resolved (argh!!!)

Thanks.

-Jacob.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.