Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

First and foremost, I want to personally Thank you for being here. Welcome!

👋 How’s everyone doing? How's life treating you?

Can you believe it? It’s September already and the iPhone 15 line-up was just announced. Yes, It’s that time of the year again. It’s time to place your orders for the new iPhone 15 this coming Friday.

Yours truly,

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Pre-Order Date:
Friday, September 15, 2023 at 05:00 AM (PDT)

Official Launch Date:
Friday, September 22, 2023 (All Day)

The iPhone 15 Movement...​

Once our orders move to process we should start seeing some movement to 'Preparing For Shipment' over the weekend. This usually happens Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon (PST time).

Once this happens you should be able to get details on your phone and let the tracking begin!
Here are some notes to help track orders:
If your phone status has changed to "Shipped", you can view the invoice on the Apple site.
That invoice has the serial number on it.
Go to Apple.com, then pick the ORDERS page (the little "shopping bag" icon at the far right on the home page... go to your orders page). Now, login, find your iPhone order... and click on Print All Invoices to see your shiny new iPhone serial number.
Link to track your iPhone via UPS:
https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/

Tracking | UPS - United States

Track one or multiple packages with UPS Tracking, use your tracking number to track the status of your package.
www.ups.com
Detailed Tracking
Another way to find it, enter your phone number + zip:
Track your UPS shipments here using your reference number
If your phone number isn’t working for UPS tracking, use your order number but subtract the last two numbers/letters. For example: Say your order number is: W123456789, You'd put in: W1234567 - make sure to use the tracking by reference feature.

Link to track your iPhone.

Missed the Apple's 'Wonderlust' Event? Watch it here!

Introducing iPhone 15 Pro

iPhone 15 Inventory Checker - Apple Retail Stores

iPhone 15 Round-Up: Featured by MacRumors Staff

Previous iPhone Pre-Order Events

iPhone 14 - Pro-Order Thread

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...ders-and-delivery-status-thread-2022.2357188/

iPhone 13 - Pre-Order Thread

iPhone 12 - Pre-Order Thread

Please share your thoughts on which iPhone model you plan on pre-ordering...
Which color, size, and storage?

Are you going to upgrade your iPhone 15 this year?

This thread will be updated periodically. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
I am exited!
I try out a 15 pro… I hope I don’t get any headaches… but I I still get to experience the pre order fun with all of you!
(I am from Germany but the US thread is where the real fun is happening for sure…!)

(So far I wanna keep my Apple Watch Series 7… and only join free iPhone fun… but who knows what’s happening in the next minutes… :D )

Going to order 2 iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB this year.

Blue + Natural Titanium.

1694542337943.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.