Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
Londeners should go check out John Lewis Oxford Street, yesterday i picked up the mac mini in my sig except it had 256mb RAM for £240, it was refurbished but comes with a 2 year warranty from John Lewis for parts and labour and is in pristine conditon fully boxed with all bits and pieces....Basically picked up a steal.....I had to rub my eyes when i saw the price tag :D

They had one more yesterday at about 5PM dont know if its gone now but worth checking if your there abouts.......

ShadoW

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
Reckless said:
Sadly no 12" powerbooks. I wanted a 12" laptop and can't justify the price difference between the iBook and Powerbook (£350). However, 20% off on a refurb would bring it to about £840 which would be perfect :)

Are you anywhere near London?

As has been mentioned on here previously, the Regent Street store sometimes puts refurbs out at the weekend. I've never seen any 12 inch PowerBooks available but have seen the iBooks there recently, and for about £550 to £600 for the very latest revision that's not a bad deal.

Reckless

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2005
dietcokevanilla said:
Are you anywhere near London?

As has been mentioned on here previously, the Regent Street store sometimes puts refurbs out at the weekend. I've never seen any 12 inch PowerBooks available but have seen the iBooks there recently, and for about £550 to £600 for the very latest revision that's not a bad deal.

Thanks for the suggestion but sadly, no. I live in South Wales and only get to London perhaps once a year (if that).

JupiterTwo

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2003
GB
I'm impressed they'be managed to dig up some 3g iPods to sell - I'd have though those'd have been long gone.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
tzibo said:
I'm impressed they'be managed to dig up some 3g iPods to sell - I'd have though those'd have been long gone.
I was just looking and thinking about the same thing.

Checking the store now on a regular basis, even though I don't need anything, nor have any money. Oh well.

::20ROGERSC::

nomad01

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2005
Birmingham, England
The refurb store has been updated with a couple of Powerbooks and some more 3G iPods!

I'm just trying to hold out to see if there's a new Powermac on the horizon before I snap up one of the refurbs.

Hoping the refurb Powermacs are in good supply!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.