Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anth0ny

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
Thanks for the link. I'd personally worry about returns if I got issues or didn't like the fit :(

If they were out now in the UK I think I would get them now, but early 2022 could be as far away as March and I don't want to wait that long.

Back on AirPod 3 vs AirPod Pro research which is an incredibly polarising/subjective topic making it real hard to choose.

Fozzee

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for the link. I'd personally worry about returns if I got issues or didn't like the fit :(

If they were out now in the UK I think I would get them now, but early 2022 could be as far away as March and I don't want to wait that long.

Back on AirPod 3 vs AirPod Pro research which is an incredibly polarising/subjective topic making it real hard to choose.
Unfortunately the AirPods 3 just don’t feel secure so I could only use them for sitting around the house or working on the laptop. The

Really annoying having to wait. The Airpods 3 are too loose and the Airpods Pro don't stay in snug when exercising these are going to be perfect I reckon.

anth0ny

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
I couldn't wait, so I picked up the AirPods 3 today from an Apple Store to give them a go. I think they sound fantastic and I have not been able to get them to fall out of my ears no matter how much I thrash my head about.

Then only thing that I am unsure of now is if I will get any fatigue/pain from using them so will be trying them as much as possible over the next two weeks in case I have to return them.

Reactions: GarethR and johntw

desslr

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2021

Pay using your credit card.
Section 75 can be used to enforce consumer rights and still apply for overseas orders.

• Wow
Reactions: DeepIn2U

anth0ny

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
Thanks for that. I went ahead i got the AirPods Pro in the end after trying the Airpods 3 too. The Pros stay stuck in my ear no matter what so very happy with them.

jonathanbruce

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2012
Hastings, East Sussex, England
I’m quite pissed off with Apple making us in the UK wait for these, yet they are all over the internet. None of the AirPod and AirPod Pro range fits my ears properly and I’ve tried quite literally a lot of sport earbuds to mixed results. The Bose Sport buds are the closest fit so far. The last Powerbeats Pro gave me a rash behind the ear so not buying them again.

Reactions: Duranio and GarethR

CASCPAW

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2021
I’m quite pissed off with Apple making us in the UK wait for these, yet they are all over the internet. None of the AirPod and AirPod Pro range fits my ears properly and I’ve tried quite literally a lot of sport earbuds to mixed results. The Bose Sport buds are the closest fit so far. The last Powerbeats Pro gave me a rash behind the ear so not buying them again.
Check the link in my above comment. Literally saved me from selling my Pro's.

Simon_42

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2021
I ordered mine from Big Apple Buddy on Friday, they arrived today, Thursday in the UK. Cost $199.99 plus Service fee of $30.00 Shipping of $59.00 and a debit/ credit card supplement of 1.9% plus taxes. Worked out about £250. Expensive but faultless service. My Power Beats Pro had stopped behaving and could not wait any longer to replace. They had always been a bit hit or miss for charging and connection. The new Beats Fit Pro are without doubt on another level. Great sound. Connect properly every time and slide into the much more compact case. Time will tell if they are as secure in the ear as the PowerBeats Pro are in/ on the ear. USBC connector makes carrying 2 cables inevitable when travelling, but the cause of that is the reliance on lightning/ MagSafe for iPhone as everything else has moved to USBC.

joehill1810

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2021
he/they
Has anyone ordered these from B&H photo? Obviously these still aren't available thought apple in the UK, but the B&H photo website says these are still on pre-order, even thought others already have them.

Simon_42

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2021
Oh and I was able to add a UK AppleCare for £29 once they were connected. As far as I’m concerned BigAppleBuddy is the only way of ordering them here in the UK for now. BH Photo still on pre order. But I guess if you’ve not read my post above you’ve not received them either ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.