Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rabbit redux

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
Heya guys,

Getting my first iphone tomorrow and I was wondering where I can get screen protectors and/or cases from in the UK. Had a quick search but all the threads just mention Best Buy etc. I'm mainly after this:

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TS505LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=MjIzMTc0OQ

Does anyone know where I can buy this other than the Apple store? And if anyone could point out the functioning difference between the anti-glare and the standard one I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Sebby

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2008
London, UK
I got main from the Apple Store. ;)

The anti-glare is slightly frosted, so it stops glare a bit and fingerprints are much more minimal. The downside is that you lose a little clarity. This is the one I have and I think it's great.

The Crystal is completely clear. The downside is that fingerprints still show up a lot.

Have a search; there are loads of threads comparing them. :)

MattZani

macrumors 68030
Apr 20, 2008
UK
Go without.

Apple Create this awesome grease resistant screen, then you slap on some cheap plastic?

DenniZ

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Liverpool, UK
You can get Invisible Shields from CPW.

Full body or screen, a little easier to put on as you apply water then apply the plastic then squeegee the water out.

ajnicho

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2008
I got mine for HMV, they had the same one in the o2 shop but was a little more expensive.

It's been on my phone for about 9 months now and has only just got a scratch on, I will definately be going to get another. Very good quality.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.