Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jules2010

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2010
After considerable time developing a couple of iPhone apps with not a great deal of success I've realised that I need to up my game with regard to marketing. Something I've always done poorly.

In the last month I've read a couple of iOS marketing related books, had chats with other developers and come up with a long list / marketing plan.

Having said this, although I've tried a lot of these activities in the past, I feel quite confident this time.

Up till now my main market has always been the UK. I've found the US app store really difficult.

I'm looking to team up with someone or a few people in the US and trade activities / advice, feedback, proof reading etc.

I feel I could help someone and spot US terminology and cultural differences which could help in your UK app store description and app localisation etc.

Or maybe you want to team up with me and learn as we go.

Anyways, even if you're reading this a year from now, feel free to drop me a line. One thing I've learnt, is that marketing is a continuous activity.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.