Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Akapoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2014
I have the iPhone 6 (on the O2 network) and have realised that when I am on a phone call, I cannot surf the Internet, receive whatsapp messages or receive emails,-basically all my internet services stop when on a call! All services resume when my call ends. Is anyone having this issue? Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I have contacted O2 but their solution hasn't fixed the problem. Thanks in advance!

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
I have the iPhone 6 (on the O2 network) and have realised that when I am on a phone call, I cannot surf the Internet, receive whatsapp messages or receive emails,-basically all my internet services stop when on a call! All services resume when my call ends. Is anyone having this issue? Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I have contacted O2 but their solution hasn't fixed the problem. Thanks in advance!

Sounds like you need to update or re-instate the carrier settings. Had this on my old phone, had to be enabled from their end and i had to restore/update.
Sorry can't be of much help.

EDIT: actually this happened to my mothers' not long ago on Orange/EE. Did a carrier update and fixed it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.