Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Surfsupbaby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2019
Hello macrumors crew, my name is Carl and this is my first time on your website, so I joined and this is my first posting, lol. ?
Once upon a time I was a hot-rodder, and my second home was on the internet, on mustang websites!!!
Well, I haven't been a member of a website for many years, but like my mustang days, I would like to make macrumors my new home to learn about phones and how to fix problems with them.
My phone is a UMX u673cl. My problem is under settings and then battery, (app usage since full charge) responds with the answer (battery usage data isn't available).
It's awesome to be a new member of macrumors, and I look forward to your answers to fix my little problem.
Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited:

Surfsupbaby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2019
Hello again, well like my first day on the internet as a member with the mustang internet crew, it was to learn how to fix my own hot rod when I broke it.
So I figured out how to transfer my post in the wrong forum to the right forum, but she still has a little limp to her, lol ...

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.