Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applefanb0y

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 9, 2022
So starting last night I'm having issues acceding my payment methods. I've tried accessing them from appleid.apple.com, macOS, iPadOS and iOS. When clicking Payment & Shipping - it doesn't show me my existing payment methods(UPI) - however it does mention it on macOS via music App Store. When I click on on it it takes me to a page with add payment add shipping address. When I click add payment, it just gives me a blank page. Screenshots attached.

Spoke with apple support and they just said they've escalated it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Screenshots:

papbot

macrumors 68020
May 19, 2015
So starting last night I'm having issues acceding my payment methods. I've tried accessing them from appleid.apple.com, macOS, iPadOS and iOS. When clicking Payment & Shipping - it doesn't show me my existing payment methods(UPI) - however it does mention it on macOS via music App Store. When I click on on it it takes me to a page with add payment add shipping address. When I click add payment, it just gives me a blank page. Screenshots attached.

Spoke with apple support and they just said they've escalated it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Screenshots:

Try again now. There were various iCloud issues last night, I couldn’t use Mail or log into iCloud.com. Everything is normal this morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.