Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwemt81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2016
I have an iPhone 6s, which I got last fall when they first came out. I have been using iPhones since the iPhone 4 and this is the very first one that I have ever had this problem with. My photos app will NOT post photos to my Facebook account. If I try to share a photo to Facebook from my iPhone photo album, it either just will not post it at all and not give me any error messages (which it now just did), but other times it will give me a message saying "there was a problem sharing your photo." The only way I can post photos is by doing it from the actual Facebook app, but I really want to be able to do it from my photos app since that's how I've been doing it for several years. I have tried deleting my Facebook app and reinstalling it, logged out of my Facebook account and logged back in, checked all of my privacy settings and I cannot find any reason why this should not be working. I've had the iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and 6 Plus as well as 2 iPads and none of them ever had this problem. It all started when I got my 6s last fall. My husband has the exact same phone and he doesn't have this problem with his! Mine has never worked the entire time I have had this phone. Has anyone else ever had this problem or have any clue how to fix it? It's really getting annoying!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.