Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erynw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2016
Hi,

I'm trying to leave the beta program. I have followed the instructions on leaving the beta program, I have deleted the profile and performed two full factory restores because the first time I failed to put it in recovery mode first. Each time about 20 minutes later I receive a push notification that the next beta update is waiting for installation. Can anyone give me a hint what is going wrong?

techguy9

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2014
Hi,

I'm trying to leave the beta program. I have followed the instructions on leaving the beta program, I have deleted the profile and performed two full factory restores because the first time I failed to put it in recovery mode first. Each time about 20 minutes later I receive a push notification that the next beta update is waiting for installation. Can anyone give me a hint what is going wrong?
Go to Settings, General, Storage, Manage Storage, iOS 9.2 beta, Delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

burgman

macrumors 68030
Sep 24, 2013
Hi,

Are you restoring from a backup? Don't
[doublepost=1452635676][/doublepost]
Settings-General-Storage-Manage Storage-iOS 9.2 beta-Delete
Ah what???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.