Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

david.olstein

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
This is frustrating - I enter "3D" or "3D movie" in the search box, and the search returns some, but far from all, of the 3D movies that are available for purchase or renting. Same thing when I click on the 3D movie "genre" button. Am I doing something wrong?

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003
This is frustrating - I enter "3D" or "3D movie" in the search box, and the search returns some, but far from all, of the 3D movies that are available for purchase or renting. Same thing when I click on the 3D movie "genre" button. Am I doing something wrong?

I ran into the same thing ... In the early days Apple had a separate category for 3D so it was easy to find... but I guess the numbers just are not there in terms of customer base for even Apple. That's a bad look for Apple, but no doubt there is a bean counter at Apple TV.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Yea it really sucks in visionOS there is a tile in search for 3D and Only on Apple Vision Pro, but even the entire listing doesn’t show everything sadly - I’m a member of a Discord for Apple Vision Pro that is tracking the listing of movies and keeps an updated list, but yea Apple needs to do better here!

Reactions: G5isAlive

ysvsr1

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2013
Yea it really sucks in visionOS there is a tile in search for 3D and Only on Apple Vision Pro, but even the entire listing doesn’t show everything sadly - I’m a member of a Discord for Apple Vision Pro that is tracking the listing of movies and keeps an updated list, but yea Apple needs to do better here!
Could you please share the discord group invite?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.