Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyboii12345

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Hi all,
I've been viewing and using these forums for support for a couple of years, I've never run into a problem that I have not been able to fix, until now.
I have an iPhone 5s running iOS 7.0.4 and a Mid-2013 Macbook Air running OSX Mavericks 10.9.1 with iTunes Version 11.1.4 (62)
This morning I purchased a couple of albums off the iTunes store on my phone and connected it to the computer to transfer purchases. This all went well. I decided I only wanted a select few songs off the albums I purchased, so I moved the ones I wanted to the playlist I have synced to my phone. To make sure it was a nice clean sync, I removed all of the music off my phone and hit sync. First problem, having 0 songs, playlists selected, I still having about 5 songs that sync over to my phone, I have selected "Sync only checked songs and videos" and "Manually manage music and videos" and this has not made a difference.
Second problem, when I select my playlist to sync, it comes up a few songs short. My playlist has 469 songs, yet when I select the playlist to sync it only shows up 466 songs. Furthermore, once the sync has completed, I go into the Music app on my phone and it only shows 450 songs in total on the phone. I know it doesn't seem like a huge deal, but it's really bugging me and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.