Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Anyone played this? How much better does it look than the PS4 versions? I have U4 on PS4, but if it looks dramatically better, I will buy it again on PS5.

Also haven't played Lost Legacy yet at all. I assume it's pretty awesome?

KaliYoni

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2016
i dug Lost Legacy because it gave Chloe and Nadine their own story (why can't Sully use a butt holster too?). As I recall, it felt shorter and slightly less fleshed out than the main games but still it's fun and funny.

Or in movie terms, think Tomb Raider mashed up with Jackson and Travolta in Pulp Fiction.
;-)

Reactions: Taustin Powers

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
Anyone played this? How much better does it look than the PS4 versions? I have U4 on PS4, but if it looks dramatically better, I will buy it again on PS5.

To me The Lost Legacy was better then Uncharted 4, I vouch for it. Wasn’t it on PSN Plus at one point? Anyway I like the two female characters, and it has great action. The set pieces can be fantastic too I felt.

Reactions: KaliYoni

SamC741

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2022
I played on PS4 now looking forward to Play on PC but no release date is confirmed till now.
Hope to see this title on PC by October 2022

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Picked it up yesterday and started Lost Legacy. Enjoying it!!

Already missed two treasures in the first chapter though, so I may start over!

Reactions: KaliYoni

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Lost Legacy is pretty good. It's very pretty, but a little repetitive. That big open area is gorgeous to look at, but gameplay wise just a lot of the same, rinse, repeat. And the banter between Nadine and Chloe is somewhat fun, but not nearly as entertaining or interesting as the Nathan Drake games.

Enjoying it for what it is, an "Uncharted light", and will definitely finish it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.