Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boeingfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 16, 2019
Australia
Samsung are using the marketing tagline “Unfold Your World” for their foldable phone. I’m confused; if the marketing is to unfold it what’s the point of it? My iPhone is already unfolded 😂

1690551554022.jpeg

Shouldibuy

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2022
samsung doesnt need to hire the best and brightest for their marketing team since they let their products speak for themselves. imagine having galaxy devices and not using the term universe to market it, instead they just use "ecosystem" which is a word everyone associates with apple and just makes it seem like a knockoff

Reactions: Boeingfan

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
Z Fold is a way closer to a computer replacement than an iPhone. I own both and the iPhone 14 Pro regular) screen is very restrictive on certain web applications. No need to bash Samsung, one of Apple's biggest suppliers. When Apple releases a foldable you will all be drooling.

twdawson

macrumors 6502a
Z Fold is a way closer to a computer replacement than an iPhone. I own both and the iPhone 14 Pro regular) screen is very restrictive on certain web applications. No need to bash Samsung, one of Apple's biggest suppliers. When Apple releases a foldable you will all be drooling.
When Apple release the foldable device it will be like the second coming according to the isheep

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
I would agree with this. I mean an iPhone or another type of phone( not even included the S23 ultra because it had Dex) can make a reasonable attempt if you have very basic needs. However I think the Z fold is so close to an all in one device (phone, tablet, computer). I think for many people it can be an all in one device. It’s big enough for many tasks. Has an S pen and can be hooked up to a monitor and can be used as desktop computer.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.