Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyeseeyou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 4, 2011
Hopefully, this is the right place to post this.

I've recently updated my 2018 iPad pro to 15.7 and the logi options+ software to 1.22. I can no longer scroll on my iPad when using universal control. If I disable or delete the latest logi options+ software, I can scroll again, but then I lose all the customization of the MX3 on my MacBook.

I've googled around, but it seems a similar issue has popped up before but with the beta logi options+ software.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can someone with an MX3/MacBook/iPad try this out?

thesage01

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2022
I posted about this in the macOS area. Still happening and the only way I've found to resolve the scrolling is to disable the Logi Options+ in accessibility under the Security and Privacy menu.

Scroll works again across universal control but unfortunately it means all the functions on the mouse are disabled and the MX3 just turns into a basic dumb bluetooth mouse.

I really hope Logi can sort out this to work properly.

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
Same **** here. This also happens when I use other Mac’s as an additional display, not just on the iPad.

eyeseeyou

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 4, 2011
I posted about this in the macOS area. Still happening and the only way I've found to resolve the scrolling is to disable the Logi Options+ in accessibility under the Security and Privacy menu.

Scroll works again across universal control but unfortunately it means all the functions on the mouse are disabled and the MX3 just turns into a basic dumb bluetooth mouse.

I really hope Logi can sort out this to work properly.
I had to revert back to the original Logitech options app and that seemed to fix it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.