Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sikazi

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 2, 2018
hello, please i have one ipad 4mini, i need to unclock or bypass icloud in this device. its possible????
please help me

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
hello, please i have one ipad 4mini, i need to unclock or bypass icloud in this device. its possible????
please help me
8. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

https://macrumors.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201265337-Forum-Rules#nottodo

You have come to the wrong place for this. It is against the rules to discuss it and no one here is going to help you defeat an anti-theft mechanism.

sikazi

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 2, 2018
Hey i have iPhone 6 + ( iOS version: 8.4 ). I Work to this phone correctly, i see homescreen, i navigate to internet, i sent sms, i receive calls
But I Forgot my old Icloud account,now je will replace this old to my new account. now i try to renitialize my passwork of this old account. That method doesn’t give. Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.