Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobbba

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Just upgraded to ipados 13 and there’s a notification to update Apple ID settings that won’t go away. I’ve gone through the process several times but it just comes back.

Reactions: haruhiko

DaDöme

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2016
Had the same issue on my iPad Pro. A restart has done the trick though.

stbrown

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2010
Just upgraded to ipados 13 and there’s a notification to update Apple ID settings that won’t go away. I’ve gone through the process several times but it just comes back.

I have had this bug since the first beta of 13.1. I reported it but they never fixed it. I think as others said singing out of icloud and back in seems to fix it. I have gone a day with it not showing up

ctg7w6

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
I have this bug. Tried restarting with no luck, but will try other things in this thread!

adbe

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2008
My daughter's devices are doing that, but after entering her password she gets a server error back. I'm going to try signing her out and back in, but since it's both her phone and iPad I'm not hopeful.

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
Same problem here for my iPad mini 5. Trying to sign out and sign back in now. Major annoyance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.