Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Curtricias

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2019
Kortessem - Belgium
Update from 15.4 to 16.x

Hi. I’m waiting for ages for a jailbreak on my 13 pro max. The main reason I’m waiting is not for a particular reason. Just be able to and to play around with it. But I wander is it still worth it. Especially since I have very often BAD WiFi connection. And safari most of the times doesn’t work like it should be.

For people who have updated.
Is there a better WiFi connection on iOS 16 vs iOS 15.
Is the overall experience with iOS better/worse/same on iOS 16 vs iOS15?

Andeddu

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2016
WiFi has been perfect on my 12 Mini since iOS 14 and I haven’t noticed a difference. I even used an SE1 recently for 8 months and the WiFi was absolutely solid. I guess if you’re having trouble with WiFi, it’ll be more to do with your router than your iPhone.

Curtricias

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2019
Kortessem - Belgium
WiFi has been perfect on my 12 Mini since iOS 14 and I haven’t noticed a difference. I even used an SE1 recently for 8 months and the WiFi was absolutely solid. I guess if you’re having trouble with WiFi, it’ll be more to do with your router than your iPhone.
On my 12 pro max never had an issue. This is about my 13 pro max. But… this can surely be an issue with my router. The problem is. When I test the speeds. There is never a problem. But loading times vary a lot.

Andeddu

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2016
On my 12 pro max never had an issue. This is about my 13 pro max. But… this can surely be an issue with my router. The problem is. When I test the speeds. There is never a problem. But loading times vary a lot.
It’s strange, have you tried connecting to different routers? My experience is consistently good no matter which router I am connected to. I have never had any stability problems on any of my iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.