Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yoyoitsevan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2015
Roanoke, VA
Hey all,
I've been doing some googling and this is the first time I'm looking into going all the way with using SHSH blobs to update my iOS. I've got an iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS 13.5, and I want to update to iOS 14.3 to take advantage of Unc0ver's iOS 14 Jailbreak. I know that iOS 14.3 isn't signed by apple anymore, but I also know there are countless walkthrough's online on how to update/downgrade iOS version using SHSH Blobs.
I've save all of my blobs from iOS 13 to now and I can probably fumble my way around an iOS update, but I've got a few questions I wasn't able to find the answers to -

- Is the iPhone 11 Pro Max, running 14.3 jailbreakable? I know there was a list of certain devices not too long ago that couldn't jailbreak on iOS 14, but I can't seem to find if 11PM is one that can or can't. Definitely wanna know that before I even attempt this project.
- Is it possible to use SHSH blobs to go from iOS 13 to iOS 14 via FutureRestore or something similar?
- I've been using BlobSaver to save my blobs, and they've all ended up in a "Blobs" folder. Is there a way to determine with blobs go with which device/iOS?

-do you have a favorite walkthrough that'll get me from point A to point b?

Thanks so much for all of your help!

teeshot44

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hey all,
I've been doing some googling and this is the first time I'm looking into going all the way with using SHSH blobs to update my iOS. I've got an iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS 13.5, and I want to update to iOS 14.3 to take advantage of Unc0ver's iOS 14 Jailbreak. I know that iOS 14.3 isn't signed by apple anymore, but I also know there are countless walkthrough's online on how to update/downgrade iOS version using SHSH Blobs.
I've save all of my blobs from iOS 13 to now and I can probably fumble my way around an iOS update, but I've got a few questions I wasn't able to find the answers to -

- Is the iPhone 11 Pro Max, running 14.3 jailbreakable? I know there was a list of certain devices not too long ago that couldn't jailbreak on iOS 14, but I can't seem to find if 11PM is one that can or can't. Definitely wanna know that before I even attempt this project.
- Is it possible to use SHSH blobs to go from iOS 13 to iOS 14 via FutureRestore or something similar?
- I've been using BlobSaver to save my blobs, and they've all ended up in a "Blobs" folder. Is there a way to determine with blobs go with which device/iOS?

-do you have a favorite walkthrough that'll get me from point A to point b?

Thanks so much for all of your help!
Jail breaking won’t be discussed on here but blobs can only be used on the same phone where they were created. They are phone ID specific.

Reactions: max2

yoyoitsevan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2015
Roanoke, VA
Jail breaking won’t be discussed on here but blobs can only be used on the same phone where they were created. They are phone ID specific.
I'm aware of how device-specific SHSH Blobs are... My question was pertaining to the fact that I've got blobs from all iOS's and all my devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc) in one folder. I ws asking how to differentiate between them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.