Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swim4life9

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2008
IL
on my iphone, it loads for about 5 minutes and then it just shows a gray screen with the different app store menues on the bottom

in itunes it will say accesing itunes store at the top and then it will just stop and it will be back were it was to start with

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have tried rebooting, reopening itunes, rebooting my phone, reauthorizing my computer, i have a xp sp3

orrelse44

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2007
on my iphone, it loads for about 5 minutes and then it just shows a gray screen with the different app store menues on the bottom

in itunes it will say accesing itunes store at the top and then it will just stop and it will be back were it was to start with

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have tried rebooting, reopening itunes, rebooting my phone, reauthorizing my computer, i have a xp sp3

Might be an app store problem because mine is doing the same thing.

hotsauce

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

Hopefully they're improving it.

swim4life9

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2008
IL
for some reason it is working now on my iphone. i havent tried on my computer though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.