Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

subzero123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Phone was running perfect on iOS 13. I should've just left it. Now when I'm typing in notes its got major lag for some odd reason. Like when you hit the keys its a full second later before it shows on the screen. This happening to anyone else?

clarencek

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2008
No not seeing in my notes app.
The cursor is a bit flickery but that’s the k it thing I noticed.

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2011
I’m experiencing this also! It’s terrible! Can’t even use notes like this.
I’ve tried restarting the phone, no luck

subzero123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I may just uninstall it and totally reinstall it. agreed its unusable. Apple get your sh*it together

subzero123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Still happening. Notes is my most used app. So infuriating. Anyone have any ideas?

pshufd

macrumors G3
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
I have noticed the lag. I will update a Note from my MacBook Pro and when I go into my iPhone, it takes ten minutes for the changes to show up. In previous versions, I could be typing on my MacBook Pro and it would show up immediately on my iPhone. I think that this is more of an iCloud capacity issue than bugs so far. A lot of people are downloading iOS 13 and a lot of new customers are setting up new iPhones and iPads and I think that some iCloud services will just be slow for a while.

subzero123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I have noticed the lag. I will update a Note from my MacBook Pro and when I go into my iPhone, it takes ten minutes for the changes to show up. In previous versions, I could be typing on my MacBook Pro and it would show up immediately on my iPhone. I think that this is more of an iCloud capacity issue than bugs so far. A lot of people are downloading iOS 13 and a lot of new customers are setting up new iPhones and iPads and I think that some iCloud services will just be slow for a while.

No thats not what I mean. Literally trying to type things out on the keyboard in notes on the phone has a 1 second lag for each key press. Its crazy

curlyimac

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
I have noticed that shared folders don't work in os on the iMac. works ok on mobile devices.

pshufd

macrumors G3
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
Notes on my iPad were still not syncing overnight (stopped syncing yesterday afternoon). A reboot and syncing is speedy now. I will monitor for delays though. I use three devices for taking notes and it is a real help if they all sync within minutes of each other. Normally it takes a second or a few seconds.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.