Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Manatee

Contributor
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Washington DC
In the "App Store" app on my iPhone, I go to the Updates page, and it says "Loading" with the thing revolving at the left, but it never finishes. It just keeps going. It used to either tell me all apps are up to date, or it would show the icons of apps that have updates available. The other pages of the app work properly (Categories, Search, etc.)

Has anyone else seen this? Is there something I can do to get it working properly again?

jaseone

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
Houston, USA
That happens to be from time to time, usually a reboot fixes it right up. Have no idea what causes it, possibly when it times out it never completes? However I have tried force closing the app (holding the home button) but that doesn't fix it, only a reboot does.

littlewaywelt

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2007
I had this issue. Apple support directed me to delete the account and re-enter it. That solved the problem for me. Soft reset didn't solve the problem.

Manatee

Contributor
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Washington DC
That happens to be from time to time, usually a reboot fixes it right up. Have no idea what causes it, possibly when it times out it never completes? However I have tried force closing the app (holding the home button) but that doesn't fix it, only a reboot does.
Thanks. A reboot brought it back to normal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.