Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cornelius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
Yeah, hi. I was trying to updte adobe illustrator 10 to 10.0.1 from mac os x. and it said gathering info, then this happened (check the attached pic). Any idea? Cuz i read the update info,and it didnt say anything about this,but from what i read this update has a speed boost,so i guess it is important. my adobe illustrator older is located in macosx/applications/adobe illustrator. thanks.

Attachments

• picture dk.jpg
    picture dk.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 215

dualburn001

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002
im not a hundred % sure on this, but I read somewhere that people tried to update illustrator and the same thing happened to them. It turned out it was a problem with OS 10.1.

Choppaface

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
SFBA
ya happened to me. i hate these major changes in minor version updates. for instance, my firewire card reader drivers came out when 10.1.3 came out. worked in 10.1, but 15 minutes later when I upgraded to 10.1.3, it didnt. sheesh X_X

Choppaface

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
SFBA
but I bought the update 10.1 CD. if I wanted to start up from it i would have to illegaly change the thingy that keeps it from being a fully version...er waith ahhhh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.