Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 24, 2007
I did. I sold my 16gb Ipod Touch last month planning on getting the 16gb Black 3G(I always wanted the first one). After playing with it for a while I have to say I am so impressed with this phone. It's like my Ipod woke up one day and said look what I can do bitch.

The first time hearing audio coming from it was cool, I wish the Touch had that. Just the fact that I am down to one device, wallet and keys really makes me happy.

Overall it's a hefty upgrade from the Ipod.

iPaul

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2006
I did. I sold my 16gb Ipod Touch last month planning on getting the 16gb Black 3G(I always wanted the first one). After playing with it for a while I have to say I am so impressed with this phone. It's like my Ipod woke up one day and said look what I can do bitch.

The first time hearing audio coming from it was cool, I wish the Touch had that. Just the fact that I am down to one device, wallet and keys really makes me happy.

Overall it's a hefty upgrade from the Ipod.

Same exact situation here. Always wanted an iPhone but was holding out for 3G/didn't want to leave Verizon (then under contract)....sold my iPod touch a few days ago and got a 16 GB black on Friday. It's amazing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.