Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roykatz

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I’m having a hard time deciding if I should upgrade or not. On the one hand I’m always running out of memory on my Xs 64gb and I don’t really mind the lcd screen on the 11 model but the thick bezel are really annoying imo.
What do you suggest I should do? I Would also love to hear from XR owners.

austyn23

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2017
And why not an XS with more storage?

The 11 or XR is thick and heavy, if you put a case it get’s worse of course.

I would take the XS if the Pwm wasn’t a problem for me

Closingracer

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2010
Since sprint lets me use as much data as I want really at full speed ( don’t get slowed down much even though I went past my amount before Deprioritized) I am fine with 64GB. I have about 6gb left of space. I stream movies or just use my iPad Pro 11 which has 512gb. If you can use a lot of data just keep your XS tbh

Roykatz

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
And why not an XS with more storage?

The 11 or XR is thick and heavy, if you put a case it get’s worse of course.

I would take the XS if the Pwm wasn’t a problem for me

because if I go that way then I have to sell my Xs 64gb, spend more money and get a Xs 256/512gb. I wonder if that amount of money for the memory upgrade is worth it next to buying the 11 256gb.
[doublepost=1568267271][/doublepost]
Since sprint lets me use as much data as I want really at full speed ( don’t get slowed down much even though I went past my amount before Deprioritized) I am fine with 64GB. I have about 6gb left of space. I stream movies or just use my iPad Pro 11 which has 512gb. If you can use a lot of data just keep your XS tbh

I get what you mean, but I have some apps, like WhatsApp, that use 11-13gb of my Xs memory. So if I add to that the memory that my pictures and videos use then I’m out of memory quickly.

Roykatz

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
I would love to get more thoughts about this topic from more users :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.