Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wingsley

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
I apologize in advance if my questions seem ignorant, but I am totally new to iPhone and to IOS 15. I purchased my first iPhone (an SE 2022; iOS 15.7, Model MMX83LL/A) a few months ago and I'm having difficulty learning how to operate it. It seems like everyone assumes that everyone already has an iPhone and knows how to use the latest iOS.

I've been snapping photos of Fall colors with my SE, but I discovered that I have very few options of things I can do with my photos, aside from e-mailing and AirDrop. This is turning out to be a nuisance. I have Instagram installed on my SE, but there's no option for uploading my photos to my Instagram account.

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to make this work? I never had this issue with my old iPad Mini 2, running iOS 12.

And where can I go to learn how to use iOS 15 on my SE? (There are no Apple stores near where I live.)

Thanks in advance.

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
And where can I go to learn how to use iOS 15 on my SE? (There are no Apple stores near where I live.)
The forums here are a great place to ask how to questions. Also here's a link to the Apple iPhone User Guide you may find helpful:

Reactions: Wingsley
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.