Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HDFan

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Months ago I had an multi thousand dollar item which was to be shipped to me. The label was generated but I asked them to hold off shipping as there was some configuration changes that I wanted to be made to the unit. Some months later the changes were made and it was shipped. It made it to my city but I never received it.

UPS considered the label to be fraudulent since it had expired. They sent it to their fraudulent packages unit in Kansas City. They refused to return the unit. The 60 or so phone call over 6 months and the intervention of a regional manager were to no avail. UPS refused to return the package. Contacting the UPS CEO wasn't possible as they seem to hide that contact information.

The sender finally decided that it was no use pursuing so they purchased a like new used unit to send to me.

Just wondering if anyone else has experience this problem and was successful in getting UPS to return their item.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.