Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikepepe86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2015
Anyone else have this update from UPS? I had a Monday shipment for my watch but now there's no status at all due to a mechanical issue on a UPS plane. Just curious...seems really odd...

Honey Badger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2011
Anyone else have this update from UPS? I had a Monday shipment for my watch but now there's no status at all due to a mechanical issue on a UPS plane. Just curious...seems really odd...

I saw in other threads that a few people had this issue so you are not alone.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA

My wife's new Apple Watch was shipped Friday from China and I have this message. It said delivers Monday until this mechanical issue. Now it doesn't have a delivery date.

gr8tfly

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2006
~119W 34N
There was a flight from Shanghai to PANC, arriving PANC 10pm AKDT, that was four hours delayed. I think the consensus over in the other thread (Stainless Steel Space Black Shipping Status) was that those showing the exception should be on that flight. Keep an eye on the UPS tracking page for updates tonight. As long as it makes KSDF Sunday (or early Monday AM), it should reach local distribution points in time for Monday delivery.

Don't quite get how they update delivery times. Mine was Monday EOD until it reached the destination distribution center (KONT), now it shows as "unavailable". Not too worried about it getting here Monday, though, as it's just a few hours drive away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.