Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Seth Matthews

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2015
The Ether
I’ve tried two different CCs, one being the one I used two years ago. Commerce City, CO is the main UPS hub for Denver and it shows Monday for the Commerce City Customer Center. ‍♂️ Maybe once it says “in transit” it will work for me, I don’t know.
I guess different CC's have a new policy. Sorry for you...it sucks. I am just glad mine is still allowing Friday.

Waterman316

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2018
Mine is still letting me pick it up on the 20th

I was able to hold two phones ad a watch for pick up on Friday. At this point, all dates are tentative. In the past things got more definitive once the items cleared customs.

I did the request for UPS CC for pick up and shows for pick up on the 20th.

does your tracking say exception now? Pretty sure I read that it’s normal if you request it to be held...

nws0291

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2006
My local CC does not allow customer pickups anymore. Been this way for 2 years. When they did in the past it was always a mess and horribly staffed. I remember one iPhone launch day it took 2 hours to get my package.

Waterman316

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2018
Yep it's normal, once you change your delivery, it will always change to exception.
Good to know, thank you. I’m off work at the moment pending surgery so I have nothing else to do but drive the 40 minute round trip to pick it up earlier lol

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
My phone just left Alaska tried to pick up at CC and it changes to Monday ugh! guess I’ll be home all day Friday

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.