Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
I’ve seen lots of UPS tracking for USA destined orders but I don’t think I’ve seen any heading into Canada.

If you have received or found UPS tracking for your AW, please post here. Thanks

ImmortalChef

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
I’m in Toronto, my Apple Watch still shows order processing

I placed iPhone and Watch in the same order, the iPhone changed to preparing to ship and already found the tracking number and is currently in transit. But nothing for the Watch, both are scheduled for Friday.

Last edited:

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
I’m in Canada, my Apple Watch still shows order processing :(

I placed iPhone and Watch in the same order, the iPhone changed to preparing to ship and already found the tracking number and is currently in transit. But nothing for the Watch, both are scheduled for Friday.

My Apple Watch switched to Preparing for Shipment on Saturday.

cakebytheocean

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2017
Mine switched to preparing for shipment early this morning and my credit card was also charged. Checked UPS my choice and it shows the tracking number.

Origin Scan: Suzhou, China
Delivered by Friday to Scarborough, Ontario

icloud

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
Reporting from Calgary.
as of 09:30 this morning: Processing, CC not charged.
Delivery for 09/21

ImmortalChef

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
Reporting from Calgary.
as of 09:30 this morning: Processing, CC not charged.
Delivery for 09/21

Whitby Ontario. Still processing and no CC hit yet.

My recollection from past launch day orders is that the status should change sometime this afternoon.

Which Apple Watch have you ordered? There may be a pattern to why some are already shipping and some processing. I'm wondering if it's specific to certain models.

I got the 44mm Gold stainless steel with stone sport band, still processing and scheduled for Friday 21st.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Which Apple Watch have you ordered? There may be a pattern to why some are already shipping and some processing. I'm wondering if it's specific to certain models.

I got the 44mm Gold stainless steel with stone sport band, still processing and scheduled for Friday 21st.

I ordered two Apple watches.

40mm Aluminum Gold
44mm Aluminum Space Grey

Order confirmation at 12:06

Ordered is being prepared to ship according to Apple

Unable to locate UPS tracking

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
Apple store says preparing to ship, but I have a tracking number from UPS. It’s in China.

44mm SBSS, delivering on Friday.

MartyCan

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2012
Near Toronto, ON

Both 44mm SS. One gold and one SB.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Finally I got UPS tracking information for my two watches to Kamloops BC . My order time was 12:06 am and Apple delivery date was supposed to be 9/24.

According to tracking, delivery 9/21 and its coming from (Mount Juliet) Nashville. Two separate tracking numbers for the watches.

7b5c7e2d9aa790e4eb6d105b1772ca52.png

MikeA@TO

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2015
UPS My Choice was also just updated with my shipment, showing it’s in Nashville just like yours. Kind of odd, no shipping details from China, maybe those will get updated later on. I guess my Apple Watch just likes country music.

In any case the Scheduled Delivery is for Friday, 09/21/2018 , By End of Day. So I’m happy.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
UPS My Choice was also just updated with my shipment, showing it’s in Nashville just like yours. Kind of odd, no shipping details from China, maybe those will get updated later on. I guess my Apple Watch just likes country music.

In any case the Scheduled Delivery is for Friday, 09/21/2018 , By End of Day. So I’m happy.

Also the reference numbers have nothing to do with my order number or phone numbers. I happen to check UPS My Choice and saw the tracking info.

MikeA@TO

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2015
Also the reference numbers have nothing to do with my order number or phone numbers. I happen to check UPS My Choice and saw the tracking info.

Yup my Reference numbers didn’t have any part of either my Apple order number or my phone number. Maybe that only works for US customers.

MartyCan

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2012
Near Toronto, ON
Got my info at 3:19 AM Eastern.

Seems that Canadian orders travelled from China on a group “bulk” shipment that had it’s own unique tracking info and were scanned individually for the first time in Nashville.

Is it tomorrow yet?

Reactions: ImmortalChef

lg251

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2009
Canada
Same here, Quebec delivery and it just updated showing the watch is in Nashville. Still scheduled for the 21st.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Still in Nashville. Where to next? Final destination is Kamloops BC.

Finally, got an email from Apple saying shipped but delivery date still says 9/24. UPS says by end of day 9/21.

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
Mine still says processing...

I’m picking up the watch at the Apple store tomorrow, I’m hoping I get it tomorrow, as I haven’t gotten an email from Apple yet saying what I need to bring in order to pick up the watch at the store.

vhl71

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2009
Mine still says processing...

I’m picking up the watch at the Apple store tomorrow, I’m hoping I get it tomorrow, as I haven’t gotten an email from Apple yet saying what I need to bring in order to pick up the watch at the store.
I'm in the same boat - called apple today and they said I should get an email tomorrow confirming the pickup. Since it's a instore pick up, till its ready for pickup, the order status will only say processing. There is no shipping notification etc...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.