Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phl92

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 28, 2020
I have a huge problem!
Yesterday I edited a Note in the Apples Notes app on my Macbook Air M1 and today I saw that on my iPhone 11 these changes were not synced. I also checked on my PC (Windows 11) in the iCloud Browser and also saw that there my Note was still at the stand from 2 days ago.
So I wondered why my changes from yesterday got not synced on my phone. I googled a bit and found, that I could check if my iCloud sync settings on my Devices were enabled for Notes. All my devices had Notes enabled but I tried to disable them for 2seconds on my MacBook to reactivate them again. Seems this was a huge mistake. Now ALL my notes on my MacBook are away!!! Luckily I still get them displayed on my iPhone and also in the iCloud Browser, but I really do need my Notes on my Macbook today for an important presentation in a couple of hours.
Where are they and why is my MacBook not syncing them anymore?!?
I already tried to restart my device. Of course I have a good WiFi connection here. I run Sonoma 14.0. on my MacBook Air.
Thanks for a fast help!

phl92

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 28, 2020
I also cannot find the "Recently deleted" folder in the Notes. Holy crap :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.