Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
I have only purchased Sport Loop bands from Urvoisz on AliExpress and have always been happy with my purchase. I want to purchase some of the International colored Sport Loop bands but it looks like they do not have them…. Even tbough after I messaged them, they said they did, but failed to link me to the product. I have searched all of their products, and nothing. Has anyone ordered these specific sport loops from this store? If not, can you recommend another seller that has good quality sport loop bands That also sells the international loops? Thanks!

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Actually I heard back from the guy who runs it, he said he has them in stock but needs to take the pictures for the website and will have them up after the chinese holiday.

Reactions: SusieS

SusieS

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2018
Actually I heard back from the guy who runs it, he said he has them in stock but needs to take the pictures for the website and will have them up after the chinese holiday.
Yay, thanks for the info. I buy all my sport loops there. Looking forward to getting a knockoff Brazil.

SusieS

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2018
How is the quality of the bands from AliExpress?
I think the sport loops from the Urvoisz store are very good for the price. The colors are maybe not exact matches to OEM but are very close, and more importantly, the magnets in the lugs and the stickiness of the Velcro seem strong. No sense in buying a cheap band if your watch falls off. ? The Velcro ovals are all white, not color-coordinated like OEM bands, but nobody sees them when the band is fastened.

Reactions: Fozzybadfeet

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Very little difference. All of my sport loops have been from this store and all have held up for the course of a couple of years. It would take a special circumstance for me to buy an Apple/OEM sport loop.

Reactions: Fozzybadfeet

i4k20c

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2005
Very little difference. All of my sport loops have been from this store and all have held up for the course of a couple of years. It would take a special circumstance for me to buy an Apple/OEM sport loop.
im trying to look but don't see them back available. have you been able to find it?

SusieS

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2018
im trying to look but don't see them back available. have you been able to find it?
I just found them on the URVOISZ site on AliExpress, and ordered a Brazil, a Sweden, and another pomegranate from the older colors.
82343961-9B59-4C43-8C27-1ED125237DAF.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.