Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MegaBlue

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2022
Tennessee, United States
Anybody here using Boost Infinite, or have had experience with Project Genesis?

Right now, they’re offering a “beta” introductory price, which is $25/mo. You get 30GB of data before a hard throttle, 5GB hotspot, and 1GB international data. They are currently roaming as a psuedo-MVNO on AT&T (and next year T-Mobile), but as Dish builds out Project Genesis eventually Boost Mobile will be operating purely on its own 5G spectrum instead.

Anyone giving them a try with the iPhone? I just signed up and the experience was pretty straight forward. Got my eSIM pushed to my phone after a slightly longer than normal porting process. So far it’s good, but it’s just AT&T so far.

Side note, has anyone been able to experience Project Genesis? What was performance like?

donth8

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2015
Anyone looked at their brand new program that lets you update to a new iPhone every year for just $60 a month with the unlimited plan included? Seems like a great deal on paper. I currently pay $50 on TMO just for the plan so for $10 a month more I could get a brand new iPhone every year.

donth8

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2015
Also it doesn’t require a trade in so on paper I could sell my old 13PM for $580 with Apple and it would cover the extra $18 ish a month for 32 months! Am I missing something, seems too good to be true…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.