Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marielleee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Boston
while i was playing a game (generated by ziphone) my phone randomly shut off and gave me the itunes symbol. I plugged it into the computer and then once it was done restoring, i started to download ziphone again and it wouldnt load on, now, when i turn my phone on it gives me a black screen with all numbers and letters (likes codes). It wont even restore, charge, or anything else. please help me!!!:confused: i dont know want to do.

lloyd.smith.

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2008
this sort of happened to me aswell try holding down the top button and the menu button and it may restart to the apple logo on the screen bloody Ziphone screwed mine up good and proper though itunes couldnt even detect my iphone when plugged in neither could my laptop.........

techlover828

macrumors 68020
Jun 28, 2007
Maine
ziphone blows, use iliberty+, much better imo (at least at jailbreaking, not sure about unlocking, but I'm sure it's good.)

lloyd.smith.

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2008
yeah totally agree with you mate, i used ziphone ballsed my phone up then used iliberty its much easier and works fine

carfac

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2006
Press the power button and just get it back to the Apple logo. Restore to 1.1.4 via iTunes. PWNAGE.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.