Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
Is it ok? I got it with my 12" MacBook Pro but have also been using it for iPhone

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
It's ok. The phone will not draw more power that it can safely handle.

Great! I love Apple. People complain about the ecosystem but if you ask me, why WOULDN'T you want to be in it? Everything works great and is a joy to use, and if things go wrong the customer support is fantastic. So happy that it is ok :)

headlessmike

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2017
Great! I love Apple. People complain about the ecosystem but if you ask me, why WOULDN'T you want to be in it? Everything works great and is a joy to use, and if things go wrong the customer support is fantastic. So happy that it is ok :)
As much as I like Apple’s products, in this case the compatibility is down to the USB standard. But it’s pretty awesome that we can use the same chargers for almost anything these days. Just a few days ago I used the 61 W USB-C charger for my MacBook Pro to charge my wife’s headphones. It didn’t charge any faster than normal but was the closest charger I had at hand.

Reactions: Hieveryone
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.