Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

and.sleepless

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2009
Do you think it would be possible to use the new iSlate on a MBP? And I know no one knows for sure, but it wouldn't that be a major feature that could really help sell it for Artists and Photographers?

I'm asking this because I'm inspiring to become a Photojournalist and having trouble seeing what the tablet will be able to help many with who already have a MB/P. It really seems like an interesting product and I'm sure it will sell well with the Apple Fanboys, but really could this help me?

harry*333

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
well it based on rumors its not going be cheap, expected $700+
I don't think you would need to connect it a MBP, if its os x based then just use whatever app you were planning to use, if its iphone os based than I don't think it will be very long before someone makes an app for your needs

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Likely have the iMac version of the up to date miniDisplayPort that could theoretically push the screen to a larger screen.
They're sitting on a change/update to docks, docking - they could do the same for iPhones - look at the "Media Out Interface" Apple patent for more.
Dude, we don't even know if this so called Apple Tablet will really be exist in near future...

MacRumors - talks about rumors and speculation ;)
An Apple tablet exists - Wacom. The Apple tablet we await for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.