Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonefanatic

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Hey guys, I've had my capsule rebel for a while and am looking to get a new case. I think the vaja looks really nice, but it is very expensive. Is it worth getting one of these. Or should I just go for a Candyshell.

Thanks in advance

smarter

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2007
The Netherlands
I ordered my Vaja iVolution 2 weeks ago. I'm eagerly awaiting delivery. I really hope Vaja is living up to their reputation of making the greatest cases.

I ordered mine in 2 colors: Front 'Brownie', back and inside in 'Dark blue'.

Afbeelding1.png

Afbeelding2.png

iphonefanatic

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
I ordered my Vaja iVolution 2 weeks ago. I'm eagerly awaiting delivery. I really hope Vaja is living up to their reputation of making the greatest cases.

I ordered mine in 2 colors: Front 'Brownie', back and inside in 'Dark blue'.

Afbeelding1.png

Afbeelding2.png

Yeah it looks awesome.. Just kinda wondering if it is worth the price.. Definitley want to know what you think when you get it

Thanks

smarter

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2007
The Netherlands
I got my Vaja today!

Today I received my Vaja iVolution case (no flap). I really love this case. Leather quality is superb and I love the colors (and smell) of it!

I chose front color in 'Brownie', the back and inside are 'Dark blue'.

some pics:

IMGP5896.jpg

IMGP5892.jpg

IMGP5891.jpg

IMGP5893.jpg

IMGP5894.jpg

kits

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2009
Today I received my Vaja iVolution case (no flap). I really love this case. Leather quality is superb and I love the colors (and smell) of it!

I chose front color in 'Brownie', the back and inside are 'Dark blue'.

Great looking pictures. Does it add lot of bulk to the phone? How do you compare with other sleek cases like incase Slider and Incipion Feather Slim cases? I am tempted to order one but I am waiting to do only if I get the new iPhone expected this summer as the dimensions could change for it.

smarter

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Yes, it does add a considerable amount of bulk. The leather has a great, comfortable and luxurious touch (and the smell of it is fantastic...)

For me It's not too big, but it's definitely something totally different to the Incipio Feather.

I also have the Moshi iGlaze 3G (similar to the Feather) which I also like very much, but adds no protection except scratch protection for the back.

Moshi iGlaze 3G:
IMGP5726.jpg

Compared to Vaja iVolution:
IMGP5902.jpg

IMGP5901.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.